Heart Chat Bubble

April 15, 2016

Last Day

It's finally here hahaha. The last day. Idk, It was fun while it lasted.

I'll miss y'all, but the memories we made here will last forever. ♥

Let's meet again someday.

I wish you guys the best of luck wherever you end up, and may the blessings of the world follow you wherever you go. ♥

-Kuri ♥

Super candid shot HAHAHA the photog was so fast??

Yay, we're CHINgus! (': //kickedforbadjoke

I look like some weirdo politician

Blurry oops

Thanks for being there for me and putting up with my jokes and stuff ♥

I'm so blur HAHAHA also this video was ridiculously hard to upload fml

#nopaparazzipls

 Vamprys became a real vampire :OOOOO
Love you guys deep deep ♥

Thanks for being my partner in the time of data verification (':

Special friend ♥ #birbxvamprys ♥