Heart Chat Bubble

March 17, 2010

Hiiiiiie everyone,

I noticed I havent been here 4 very long liao...And I also did not provide details 4 my Taiwan trip last year,but who cares?The important thing is dat I'm back!!!^^Erm...4 da March Holidays anyway...lolz...I'm now at my mum's office cos she not confident of mi staying home alone...haizzz...I jus visited some blogs...Mine looks so plain beside some ppl one...anyways,i'm so bored...nothin 2 do...so sleepy...wish can sleep...Seriously...I was da 1 hu sent Teng Whay some dumb pics via bluetooth cos some1,a particuar some1,told mi to...no ofence...no harm done lar the pics were jus my hamster and a snake...not dat bad rite?ok lah i think i go c if there's anythin 2 do,if dun hav,i will come back here, again...so jus say bye for now...

Crystal~